For discerning travelers who prefer the ultra-luxury and ultra-premium cruise ship sector, the reviews for January to June of 2015 have been compiled.
CruiseCompete has reviews from thousands of cruise travelers who provide insight into cruise lines, ships, amenities, service, dining and the destinations the lines visit. This information is particularly helpful to cruise consumers when choosing their next ultra-luxury or ultra-premium cruise vacation.
Read the actual ship reviews on CruiseCompete.
CruiseCompete has tabulated the ratings and the most popular seven ships by category are:
7 Most Popular Ships: Ultra-luxury
- SeaDream Yacht Club, SeaDream I
- Crystal Cruises, Crystal Serenity
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seven Seas Voyager
- Paul Gauguin, MS Paul Gauguin
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seven Seas Mariner
- Seabourn, Seabourn Spirit
- Silversea Cruises, Silver Shadow
7 Most Popular Ships: Ultra-premium
- Azamara Club Cruises, Azamara Quest
- Cunard Line, Queen Victoria
- Oceania Cruises, Oceania Insignia
- Cunard Line, Queen Mary 2
- Oceania Cruises, Oceania Regatta
- Cunard Line, Queen Elizabeth
- Oceania Cruises, Oceania Marina
As a professional travel writer, we’d love to have your viewpoint on cruising; to add a review, please click here.
One of the most significant aspects of the ultra-luxury and ultra-premium lines is the amenities included in their cruise packages. These ships are designed to feel like floating country clubs or boutique hotels –one where every whim is indulged and there’s no need to keep a wallet handy for extra expenses.
To see all-inclusive lines and amenities included on various lines, please click here.