Gail Bowman, owner of Health Food Emporium, an online health food store, said today, “Garden of Life has done it again. They are well known for their organic, Non GMO, vegan protein powders, and this new one is even better tasting than any of their other powders. I love it! Organic Plant Protein is yummy enough that I look forward to having my lunch smoothie every day.”
According to Garden of Life, “Organic Plant Protein is a Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified plant protein supplement that is different than any other protein in the Garden of Life line. Organic Plant Protein is uniquely formulated to have superior taste and texture, ideal for anyone looking for a clean protein supplement that is free of common allergens such as gluten, grains, dairy and soy.”
Garden of Life’s new Organic Plant Protein:
- Is made with a new different innovative blend of certified organic proteins which gives it an exceptional smooth and creamy texture… with no gritty texture.
- Is designed for superior taste and texture when mixed just with water. Available in 4 flavors: Smooth Chocolate, Smooth Vanilla, Smooth Coffee (with Marley Coffee) and Smooth Energy (with Guayaki Yerba Mate and added vitamin B12). All flavors are natural and organic, no artificial ingredients are used.
- Is unique in that it does not contain any grains or brown rice, and is therefore the only Garden of Life protein that is considered both grain free and gluten free.
- Is highly digestible grain free plant protein with 13 enzymes and 1 billion CFU of probiotics. This is important for those people who have difficulty digesting grains.
- Is made with a unique blend of seven nutritious plant proteins, five organic American seed proteins — organic pea seed, organic flax seed, organic cranberry seed, organic chia seed and organic pumpkin seed.
- Is 15 grams of quality plant protein per serving with complete amino acid profile – ideal for growth, building muscles and repairing tissues.
- Is dual certified, certified USDA Organic, and Non-GMO Project verified (Independent, third-party verification). This is a gold standard for Garden of Life, yet it is surprisingly rare.
- Is Vegan certified, kosher, dairy free and soy free. Organic Plant Protein contains no artificial or chemical ingredients.